Is sponsorship in women’s football profitable, worthy and interesting?
Last Monday I had the opportunity to be with the students of UCFB’s Etihad Campus, discussing about women’s football sponsorship.
The webinar was structured in the following parts:
- What is sponsorship
- Why sponsorship in women’s football
- How is sponsorship done in women’s football
- How can I do sponsorship?
If you want to go straight forward to the gold of the session, that’s the list of reasons for attracting sponsors, here you have it:
- Associating with unique values as closeness and purpose
- Reaching a specific niche audience
- Launching more creative and flexible activations
- Engaging with fans in a closer way
- Investing little money for assets what will increase their value
- Leveraging the first-mover advantage
- Empathising with a global equality movement
- Partnering big clubs with far smaller investment
- Taking advantage from male’s team resources
- Having less competition among team’s sponsors to shine
If you want to know more details about it, here you can watch the full webinar, hope it can be useful: