As an athlete or professional, your brand is your most valuable asset.
Your brand is a long lasting memory your followers will get from you.
Your brand is what, in a second, explains how your audience, performance and personality is.
I would like to share with you part of the process when analysing and positioning a personal brand. This process is the result from the opportunities in the market and the strength of the story we want to build.
Why do we need this? Well, our brand can’t be built out of nowhere and we can’t get anywhere if we don’t know who we are.
- What is your favourite colour and what does it say about you?
- What colour represents you?
- What do your clothes say about you?
- What is your favourite quote?
- What is your favourite car?
- Is there a word or sentence you say a lot?
- What is your favourite emoji?
- What makes your sport special?
- What is your core essence?
- What is your added value?
- What do people love about your city?
- What traditions do you engage with?
- What’s your story? Define target, story, reasons to believe it and values
- What are you doing interact with the different stakeholders?
I use them to brand athletes and are pretty useful to build from solid information.
Do you dare to share your answers?
Photo Credit: UEFA.com / #WePlayStrong