She’s done it again. Marta Vieira is among with The Best.
The Brazilian star has been nominated to The Best along with Dzsenifer Marozsán and Ada Hegerberg by FIFA.
To date, Marta accumulates a total of 5 awards for the best player in the world and up to 14 nominations. A beast.
But, who are her fans?
Here you have some data about Marta’s community:
- Her social media shows a total of 1.1M followers, being a 71% from Instagram.
- She averages 7.1k of authentic engagement on Instagram.
- On Instagram, she’s ranked at 2,539 in Brazil and 21,701 worldwide.
- Only 63,4% of her followers are real people, the rest are influencers, mass followers and suspicious accounts.
- 50.4% are male, equality in her fan base.
- 72% are Brazilian, being the rest from United States, India, Argentina and others
- Up to 64% of them speak Portuguese and 16% English.
- Since January 2016, her community has constantly grown, +9,068 followers over the last month.
- Her advertising posts performance far better than her average posts, with 6.44% and 1.71% of engagement rate respectively. This is because of the creativity of sponsors as Avon.
- She posts 1.8 posts/week, being only 11% of them related to advertising.
It’s a pity her website it’s inactive, with her domain www.marta10.com for sale, a huge missed opportunity for engaging and starting a relationship with her 1.1M followers.
Marta is a United Nations Global Goodwill Ambassador as well as image of brands as Puma and Avon. In 2015, she was the most marketable female athlete.
You can watch her full Instagram report here.
Her reaction when she knew about her nomination was the following:
— Orlando Pride (@ORLPride) September 3, 2018
Unbelievable player with greater values. Obrigado, Marta.
Photo credit: MdeMulher